My First Blog!

June 2014
Welcome to my blog! My 13 year old grandson, Nick, helped me to set this up.  My husband and I are going on a trip of a lifetime to Alaska and I wanted to be able to share our trip with friends and also  to look back at it ourselves!   Although we aren't leaving for a few months yet, I've been having the time of my life planning this trip. We are fortunate that we will be able to share our experiences with our good friends, Kim and Terry,  who will meet up with us for the second half of the trip!  Hoping we will get to see the beautiful scenery like in this picture and also fearing that my own pictures will not compare!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post and thanks for sharing your experience. We offer you the alaskan adventure tours for you. So, book now to enjoy this tour.

    ReplyDelete